Piston Service of Anacortes was established in August of 1967, by Pat and Betty Mooney after serving in the
USMC. They have two children, Patrick and Charleen.
Piston Service was originally located on the corner of 21st and Commercial. We soon out grew the original location
and moved to the current location,1020 12th Street in 1972. Patrick came to work for Piston Service in 1980, after spending a few years fishing
in Alaska. Kenth Foresman, Charleen's husband joined Piston Service in 1983 at the front counter..
Patrick added a Machine Shop in
August 1994, due to the desire to provide a full service Auto Parts
store to the local community.
As business continued to grow,
Piston Service joined the Parts Plus® Team
of auto parts stores in 1995. Providing our customer's the peace of
mind of a Nationwide Limited Warranty.